FIFA 20 comes out on the 24th of September and before that, some of the player rankings have been leaked.
The leak comes from an Ultimate Team trader called FUTDonk(as reported by Games Radar). While these leaks are not always true but the Ultimate Team trader boasts over 25,000 followers and have make several successful leaks in the past.
So here are some high-profile ratings from the European circuit:
1. Lionel Messi – 94:
The Barcelona superstar has been given a 94 rating which is phenomenal despite Barcelona failing once again in the Champions League. But the player did manage to score 36 goals and made 15 assists last season for the Catalans.
2. Mo Salah – 90:
Mo Salah had a wonderful 2018-19 season with Liverpool winning the Champions League and while he did not manage to match his goals tally from two seasons ago but the winger did manage to win the joint Golden Boot in the Premier League.
3. Eden Hazard – 91:
Eden Hazard finally got his dream move to Real Madrid this summer but he ended his career at Chelsea on a high by winning the Europa League with the Blues.
4. Paul Pogba – 88:
The Frenchman does maintain a rating of 88 in FIFA 20 which is quite nice given that he had a really poor season, especially until Jose Mourinho was in charge of Man United. But the midfielder did pick up his game once Solskjaer took charge of the club in December of last year.
Paul Pogba ended up scoring 13 goals and making 9 assists for Man United.
5. Gareth Bale – 85:
Bale has been at the centre of controversies at Real Madrid all throughout the summer and last season he had a real dip in form with the Los Blancos. No wonder his ratings in FIFA 20 have dipped to 85.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo – 93:
The Portuguese shocked the footballing world when he left Real Madrid and went on to join Juventus in the Serie A last summer.
And with the Turin based outfit, Ronaldo managed to score 21 goals and make 8 assists in just 31 games.
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) September 3, 2019
All FIFA 20 ratings leak so far(as reported):
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) 87
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) 90
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) 94
- Luis Suarez (Barcelona) 89
- Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) 91
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Piemonte Calcio) 93
- Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona) 86
- Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) 85
- Alisson (Liverpool) 90
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) 90
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) 88
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) 88
- Samir Handanovic (Inter Milan) 88
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United) 88
- Marquinhos (Paris SG) 86
- Alex Sandro (Piemonte Calcio) 85
- Andrew Robertson (Liverpool) 85
- Kostas Manolas (Napoli) 85
- Lucas Biglia (Milan) 83
- Nicolas Tagliafico (Ajax) 82
- Ante Rebic (Milan) 80
- Isco (Real Madrid) 86
- Arthur (Barcelona) 84
- Angel di Maria (Paris SG) 86
- Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) 88
- Iago Aspas (Celta Vigo) 85
- Casemiro (Real Madrid) 87
- Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) 89
- Luka Modric (Real Madrid) 90
- Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona) 85
- Inaki Williams (Athletic Bilbao) 82
- Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) 89
- Alvaro Odriozola (Real Madrid) 80
- Thomas Lemar (Atletico Madrid) 83
- Goncalo Guedes (Valencia) 83
- Junior Firpo (Barcelona) 79
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid) 88
- Arturo Vidal (Barcelona) 84
- Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona) 84
- Geoffrey Kondogbia (Valencia) 81