And right now, Manuel Pellegrini will be itching to get back into winning ways after a series of disappointing results during the past couple of weeks.
The Hammers are currently 11th on the Premier League table and in their past six games, the London club have managed to pick up only two wins and with each passing day, their dreams of playing in the Europa League seem to be fading away.
West Ham news vs Man United:
1.. Jack Wilshere has returned back to full fitness after a long injury lay-off but the former Arsenal man is not expected to make a return back for the Man United game.
2. Andy Carroll has had surgery on his ankle which means the forward is ruled out for the next couple of games and some reports even suggest that he has already played his final game for the Hammers.
3. Samir Nasri was scheduled to come on during the second half for West Ham’s previous league game but eventually, that did not happen. And now Manuel Pellegrini has suggested the midfielder had sustained a calf injury during the warm-up.
4. Winston Reid is still unfit after recovering from a long back injury.
5. Chicharito was taken off during the end of the first half on Monday night but the former Man United player is expected to start up front once again on Saturday.
6. Mark Noble and Declan Rice will start in central midfield while Manuel Lanzini will act as the link between the attack and the midfield.
7. Felipe Anderson will operate down the left flank while Marko Arnautovic will play down the right flank.
West Ham news: Hammers’ predicted XI
First XI: Fabinaski, Fredericks, Diop, Balbuena, Cresswell, Declan Rice, Mark Noble, Marko Arnautovic, Manuel Lanzini, Felipe Anderson, Chicharito.