The Premier League has entered the second half of the season and with that, the league is shaping up for a wonderful finish.
It is more or less clear that Liverpool and Manchester City will battle it out for the league title but the real action will be in the middle of the table where the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United are all fighting for a top-four finish.
While United are eager to hold onto their Champions League badge, both Chelsea and Arsenal are playing in the Europa League this season and are eager to get back into the top tier of European football.
And now with the first half of the season over, Dream Team has compiled the list of the top 10 most fouled players in the Premier League this season:
Eden Hazard is the clear winner in this list as the Belgian has managed to win 66 fouls followed by Wilfried Zaha who is the second most fouled player with 55.
Manchester United’s Paul Pogba comes in at the fifth spot while Arsenal have both their summer signings, Matteo Guendouzi and Lucas Torreira on the list.
Harry Kane who has just been ruled out for two months with a knee ligament injury has managed to win 41 fouls but not a single Manchester City or Liverpool player have made it to the top 10.
Here are the Top 10 most fouled players in the Premier League:
- Eden Hazard – Chelsea – 66 fouls won.
2. Wilfried Zaha – Crystal Palace – 55 fouls won.
3. Lucas Torreira – Arsenal – 50 fouls won.
4. Richarlison – Everton – 50 fouls won.
5. Paul Pogba – Manchester United – 41 fouls won.
6. James Maddison – Leicester City – 41 fouls won.
7. Harry Kane – Tottenham – 41 fouls won.
8. Josh Murphy – Cardiff City – 38 fouls won.
9. Andros Townsend – Crystal Palace – 38 fouls won.
10. Matteo Guendouzi – Arsenal – 38 fouls won.
Read: UEFA have chosen to make a massive change which will surely be good news for every European football club.