If the latest reports are to be believed then Arsenal could lose full-back Hector Bellerin during the summer transfer window.
The Spaniard has had a really troubled campaign having played in just 8 Premier League games so far as most of the time he has been on the treatment table.
But it seems like the lack of game time has not pushed away the admirers since a number of big European clubs might try and sign him up at the end of the season.
Up until now, La Liga clubs Sevilla and Atletico Madrid were said to be interested in the full-back and as per the latest reports, Inter Milan have also joined the hunt.
Antonio Conte is looking to strengthen his defensive line for the upcoming season and he feels that Hector Bellerin will be the perfect addition.
But all said and done, we don’t think Mikel Arteta will be too eager to sell the full-back due to a number of reasons.
First and foremost, Hector Bellerin is the only big name right-back that Arsenal have right now and at first then will have to bring in an apt replacement before they can even think about offloading the defender.
— Sport Musing (@SportMusing) April 7, 2020
In the player’s absence, Bukayo Saka has played at right-back and to be honest the youngster has done a fine job so far. But surely Arteta will want the youngster to return back to his original role which is of a winger.
Also, Bellerin still has two years left on his current deal at Arsenal meaning the North London club right now are in no hurry to sell him off.
Yes, they will be needing funds to acquire new signings for the upcoming season but the last thing the manager would want to do is sell off a defender especially when he has a number of unwanted midfielders and forwards.