http://gcpah.com/?p=where-can-i-buy-Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-10&a55=c1 German tabloid Bild are claiming that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has agreed to join Arsenal.
follow site But multiple other reports are claiming that Borussia Dortmund will only finalize the transfer once they find a replacement to the outgoing striker. So we decided to take a look at how the move of Aubameyang can affect the transfer plans of a few other clubs.
- Arsenal submit a bid of £50 million for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as soon as Alexis Sanchez’s move to Manchester United is finalized.
- Borussia Dortmund reject the bid as it falls short of their asking price.
- Bild are reporting that Arsenal and Dortmund have agreed on a transfer for Aubameyang.
- The Telegraph are also reporting that a deal has been agreed.
- Aubameyang will put pen on paper to a three-and-a-half year deal and the transfer fee is expected to be in the region of £55.4 million.
- Aubameyang will receive £180,000-per-week in the form of wages.
- Borussia Dortmund will only finalize the deal once they manage to find a replacement.
- The Bundesliga outfit are looking at Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud and Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi as possible replacements.
- Giroud who is a transfer target for Chelsea will prefer to join the Blues as he does not wish to move out of London.
- BVB’s next best option is Michy Batshuayi and they want the Chelsea outcast on a loan deal for the rest of the season.
- Batsuayi also wants to move out of Stamford Bridge so that he can get more game time.